A new and different way to configure your cylinders with the Sidemount Course. Sidemount diving offers:
- alternative way to streamline yourself underwater
- easier equipment transportation on land
- reduced lower back strain
- provides redundant gas supply
- monitor your equipment because it’s in front
- increased, breathing gas supply for longer dives
You are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, so that the pressure will instantly take off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. Also you don’t have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. First you can enter the water, clip them on and go.
- PADI Open Water Diver
- At least 18 years old
You can combine sidemount diving with any other specialty.
The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and stage cylinder handling and gas planning